Hey there my peeps,
Getting a little bored on campus? Need a reminder of the cold in all of this perfect California warmth?
I have a solution to your problem(s). Watch some hockey. Seriously.
As a native Californian my obsession with Ice Hockey is more than a bit odd, but come Playoffs time there is much stranger stuff happening on the ice. Don’t believe me? Let me give you some photographic evidence from the past 4 days alone:
1. Scoring can occur from any position
2. Grown men play tug-of-war over hockey sticks
3. 22 year-olds can grow beards that put veteran hockey players to shame
5. There are numerous awkward photo opportunities
6. No seriously. Numerous opportunities
7. And last but not least, there are always hockey hugs
So honestly if you’re bored sometime this week catch up on some hockey and get ready for the NHL’s Conference Finals. You just might find hockey is much more amusing than you thought.
(Photos courtesy of Getty Images)
- hard-work-beats-talent likes this
- antsinthewater reblogged this from thesantaclara
- ellbellbabyy likes this
- brosiexoxo likes this
- fedorfedorov likes this
- s0me-kn1ghts reblogged this from thesantaclara
- actisdale reblogged this from thesantaclara
- micaela10 likes this
- thinkblue86 reblogged this from thesantaclara and added:
- thinkblue86 likes this
- everythingwashingtoncapitals reblogged this from thesantaclara
- thesantaclara posted this